|Home||» Products||» Powergen Online UPS||» Powergen 1-5 KVA UPS|
Powergen 1-5 KVA UPS
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
We have the market insight & knowledge to manufacture and supply Domestic Online UPS. These products are known among the clients for their effective functioning and less maintenance. Our offered products are used for powering different electrical appliances at residential households in the lack of electricity. Our clients have approved these products for their high precision and accuracy. Domestic Online UPS is available with us in varied models as per the requirements of the clients.
Small computer network, servers, cyber cafe, banks and offices.
- High frequency and Double Conversion online technology.
- High end IGBT based.
- High end Micro Controller based.
- Wide input voltage range.
- Advanced PFC Technology/ Battery Management.
- Automatic battery charging in UPS off mode.
- Short circuit and Overload Protection.
- Smart RS232 Comm. with monitoring software.
- SNMP card slot (optional).
- EMl/RFI Noise Filter.
- Generator Compatible (Supplying Sinewave Voltage).
- Isolation Transformer (optional).
- Over Temperature Protection.
- Different output Voltage settings
- Output Frequency fixed at 50Hz or can be synchronized with Input Frequency.
- Static Bypass Enable or Disable.
- Outletsa Programmable and non programmable.
- Protection from DC Fan failure.
- Inbuilt Over Voltage Cut-Off Device.
When load <50%, range is 118+5VAC~280+5VAC
When <50% load, input range is 160+5VAC~280+5VAC
Input Power Factor
Frequency Range (Battery Mode)
THD (Linear Load)
THD (Non-Linear Load)
>110%, 30s turn to bypass mode
>150%, instant turn to bypass
Short Circuit Protection
5 cycles turn off inverter, no transfer to bypass, provide alarm (AC Mode)
5 cycles turn off inverter, provide alarm (battery mode), input fuse blown or breaker action
Pure sine wave
Tansfer time AC to Bypass mode
4ms (typical 2.5 ms)
36VDC (3 Batt.7.2AH Inside)
RS232: SNMP (optional)
Dimensions Product (LxWxH) in mm
Net Weight product (kg)